Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A new Home

Okay, now. It's not a new home literally. But a new home-page (maybe?) :p

Speaking of which, two of my blogs have been hacked. To be precise, my Google Account had been hacked (Oh damn, curse you hacker!). But, the life must go on so then I made a new blog. That said but, my new blog has been inactive since then. Because I've been too lazy to write a new post then got hacked again one thing and another :D

Okay now, what will I put in this blog? I dunno, I have absolutely no idea *scratching head*. There are already two posts in draft but I never published it due to laziness which still needs more editing. :)

Anyway, anyone that unintentionally opened this blog. Welcome to a new stop. Feel free to make it as your new home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment